G0002-10 Natural Gas Conversion Kit
This natural gas conversion kit includes everything you need to convert your Real Flame® fire table from liquid propane to natural gas.
- Compatible with Real Flame Idledale Propane Fire Bowl (840LP), Riverside Fire Bowl (C539LP), Blake Fire Table (C966LP), Aegean Square Fire Table (C9812LP) and Aegean Round Fire Table (C9815LP)
- 10' - 3/8" natural gas hose and quick-connect socket, 3.9mm orifice, D22 clip, natural gas conversion plaque and instruction manual
- Must be installed by a certified natural gas technician
- External connection to source of fuel is required
- Rust and weather resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ships in one box via small parcel
- Kit: 120"L x 0.37"W x 0.37"H; 3 lbs
- Shipping: 10.25”L x 10.25“W x 3”H; 3 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.