Aegean Square Propane Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit
Make a stunning addition to your outdoor space with the clean, contemporary design of the Aegean Square Propane Fire Table. Constructed of durable steel and featuring a reliable push button ignition, this table includes a natural gas conversion kit and a matching lid that transforms this fire feature into a coffee table when not in use. Available in a mist gray or weathered slate finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Constructed of powder-coated steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, tank seat, 9' LP hose and regulator, vinyl storage cover and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket
- Pairs with the Real Flame T0025 Propane Tank Cover in weathered slate or mist gray
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 44 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 36"L x 36"W x 15.25"H; 99 lbs
- Burn area: 23.75”L x 23.75”W x 3.5”H
- Circular burner tube: 15"Diameter
- Shipping: 40”L x 40”W x 22.5”H; 165 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Norwood Chair Set$375.00
- Norwood Two Seat Bench$258.00
- Eliot Grand Electric Fireplace Media ConsoleAs low as $1,447.00 Regular Price $1,447.00
- Aegean 50" Rectangle Propane Fire Table with NG Conversion KitAs low as $1,892.00
- Calvin Two Seat BenchAs low as $362.00
- Calvin Chair SetAs low as $660.00
- Calvin End Table SetAs low as $217.00