Riverside Propane Fire Bowl with NG Conversion Kit
Transform your outdoor space into a relaxing and inviting retreat with the natural finish and harmonious form of the Riverside Propane Fire Bowl. Includes a reliable push button ignition, protective storage cover and a natural gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in glacier gray or shale finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire bowl, stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, tank seat, 8' LP hose and regulator, vinyl storage cover and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire bowl
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 9 hours (high setting) - 26 hours (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 85 lbs is recommended
- Fire bowl: 36.35"L x 36.35"W x 13"H; 98.3 lbs
- Burn area: 37"Diameter
- Round burner tube: 15”Diameter
- Shippping: 40”L x 40”W x 20.75”H; 152 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.