Warranty & Returns
Real Flame will uphold the warranty included with each product. Please see your owner’s manual for the complete warranty and return policy that is specific to your product.
You may return your purchase within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping unless we agree to accept an item as defective or damaged. We will refund original shipping charges only if we made a shipping error. All returned products must be 100% complete, adequately packaged in original packaging and in resalable condition. Products that have been assembled or modified will not be eligible for return. All items must be returned in their entirety, meaning all items included must be returned together, assuming they adhere to Real Flame's return guidelines and policy below.
- No returns will be accepted more than 90 days after you receive the merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot allow any exceptions to our return policy.
- We will not accept damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of original delivery and was not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt. If the customer signs for delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company, or to Real Flame, then it's the customer's responsibility to file a claim for damages with the shipping company.
- No returns or exchanges on discontinued items.
- All returned products will be inspected. Any item that is returned as defective and is found not to be so will be subject to a 25% handling fee as well as the restocking fee of 15% plus all shipping costs.
- If non-returnable items are sent back, no credit will be issued. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges. Items will be re-sent upon receipt of payment for shipping charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
- If a customer refuses to accept a shipped order without setting up an RMA (return merchandise authorization), then the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Also, a 25% processing fee will be assessed with the standard 15% restocking fee.