We are hiring! See the job description below and if you are interested in becoming part of our team send your resume to [email protected]
Position: Senior Financial Analyst/NetSuite
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Senior Financial Analyst will contribute directly and materially to analysis supporting decisions and providing insight relevant to Real Flame® Company’s multi-year objectives. This is a highly visible role and will work closely with senior leadership across Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Finance organizations to lead strategic analysis, establish processes, and develop reporting to support business. This is a high-exposure role and an excellent opportunity to build and own some key finance processes tied to Real Flame® Company’s revenue and growth. In addition, you will oversee administration and operation of the NetSuite ERP system. You will work closely with all users to help with reporting, administration, and enhancements to the recently launched NetSuite ERP platform.
This is an in-office position located at our corporate office in Union Grove, WI.
- Partner with cross functional leadership in Product Development, Sales Channels, Operations, Accounting & Finance, etc. to establish, monitor and report out on KPI metrics.
- Support new business development through strategic assessment and advanced financial modeling, including pricing and cost.
- Lay the groundwork for the companywide budget by developing department and total company budget templates, analytic tools, and consolidated presentation materials.
- Utilize “What-if” and scenario modeling to assist in ROI projections.
- Conduct probability analysis by product, location, customer segment and geographic region.
- Investigate variances between actual, forecast, and budget scenarios, translating to actionable insights for operation and support leaders.
- Reports, analyzes, and verifies accuracy of financials. Provide information and assistance to other departments within the organization regarding these financials. Assume role of trainer in financial matters, policies, and procedures within the organization.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of the cost accounting, general accounting, and financial planning and forecasting systems. Conduct periodic audits of the system and assume a lead role in assuring the system integrity.
- Be the NetSuite ERP subject matter expert for the Company. Train other team members in the organization on NetSuite.
- Work with business users to gather requirements for new and existing workflows, design, develop and test these workflows through production rollout.
- Manage connections to multiple third-party platforms/integrations that work NetSuite.
- Coordinate and communicate NetSuite changes to affected end users.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and system effectiveness.
- Stay up to date with relevant technologies and self-educate when necessary.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or similar field
- 5+ years of Finance with emphasis on budgeting, forecasting, planning, variance analysis and strong modeling and analytical skills
- Must have 3+ years strong or power user experience working with NetSuite
- Knowledge of financial concepts, practices, and procedures in a Retail and E-commerce
environment is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate a variety of software, including company ERP, and financial reporting tools
- Previous exposure to manufacturing or supply chain environment desirable
- Must have advanced skills with MS Office – including Excel
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential financial information
- Ability to take high-level direction and execute independently
- Strong teamwork and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels in the organization
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong orientation for details
Why work for us?
- Family oriented company culture
- Competitive base pay
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs, 401k with match, PTO, Life, and Disability insurance, etc.
- Ample growth opportunities with rapid company growth