Riverside 48" Oval Propane Fire Pit Bowl
Transform your outdoor space into a relaxing and inviting retreat with the natural finish and harmonious form of the Riverside oval propane fire bowl. Made of a lightweight, concrete-like material (MGO), this fire pit features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire bowl, stainless steel burner, lava rock, storage cover and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 50,000 BTUs of heat, this propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Real Flame® conversion kit (not included). Complete the look with a matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table or turn this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the matching burner lid, both sold separately.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Includes fire bowl, stainless steel burner, gray pumice stone filler, tank seat, 9' LP hose Includes fire bowl with 28" linear stainless steel burner, gray pumice stone filler, storage cover, AAA battery, tank seat and 9' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the Riverside propane tank cover (564), Riverside oval steel lid (591) and Riverside oval fire pit storage cover (A590)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire bowl
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 7 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas with G0002-11 conversion kit (sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 86 lbs is recommended
- Fire bowl: 48.25"L x 28.25"W x 15.25"H; 83 lbs
- Burn area: 44.75”L x 24.75”W x 3"H
- Linear burner tube: 28.5"L
- Shipping: 54"L x 39"W x 23.25"H; 142 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Belford Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,012.00 Regular Price $1,265.00
- Sonia Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,445.00 Regular Price $1,700.00
- Torrey Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,296.00 Regular Price $1,524.00
- Thayer Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $948.00 Regular Price $1,438.00
- Penrose Slim Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $590.00 Regular Price $693.00