Ortun Propane Fire Table
Long and linear, the Ortun rectangle propane fire table is ideal for smaller spaces like patios or courtyards. Made of durable steel and built to last, this fire pit offers a fresh take on modern farmhouse design. When not in use, transform this fire feature into a useful coffee table with the included matching lid. A stainless steel burner, lava rock filler and a storage cover are also included. Available in a gray finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Constructed of powder-coated steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, tank seat, storage cover, AA battery and 9' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the Ortun propane tank cover (370-GRY), Ortun chair (2370-GRY), Ortun two seat sofa (2371-GRY) and Ortun three seat sofa (2372-GRY)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame® conversion kit G0002-09 (not included)
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 21 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 49.75"L x 15.5"W x 13.75"H; 61 lbs
- Burn area dimensions: 39.75"L x 6.75"W x 2.75"H
- Linear burner tube: 28"L
- Shipping: 52.75”L x 19”W x 21”H; 102 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Whittier Grand Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,067.00 Regular Price $1,494.00
- Penrose Slim Electric Fireplace Media ConsoleAs low as $693.00
- Kipling Electric FireplaceAs low as $731.00 Regular Price $1,462.00
- Winterset Slim Electric Fireplace Media ConsoleAs low as $1,442.00
- Calie Electric Fireplace Media CabinetAs low as $1,322.00
- Beau Landscape Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,266.00
- Bernice Landscape Electric Fireplace$1,542.00