Vance Propane Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit
Style meets function in the innovative design of the Vance propane fire table. With a generous tabletop, the doors of this modern gas fire pit open on either side to reveal a convenient storage area and the flame's control panel. A natural gas conversion kit is also included so you can decide what kind of fuel is right for you. Available in a weathered slate finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of steel
- Includes fire table with adjustable leveling feet, stainless steel burner, propane tank seat, red lava rock filler, storage cover, 7' LP hose with regulator, natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket and touch-up paint
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit (G0002-09)
- Coordinates with Real Flame Propane Tank Cover (T0025-WSLT)
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 20 lbs is recommended
- Do not store anything flammable or combustible in the storage area
- Weather, UV and rust resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL
- Fire table: 60"L x 30"W x 18"H; 150 lbs
- Burn area: 16"L x 16"W x 3.25"H
- Round burner tube: 10" Diameter
- Storage area behind sliding doors: 28.5"L x 23"W x 13.25"H with 1 adjustable shelf
- Shipping: 70”L x 33”W x 25”H; 223 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.