Sedona Square Propane or Natural Gas Fire Pit Table
Create your own warm and welcoming gathering space with the Sedona square gas fire table. Made of a lightweight, concrete-like material (MGO), this fire table has the inviting look of rustic stacked stone that fits naturally into outdoor settings. Features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock, storage cover, propane hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit are included. Providing 65,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using the conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table, sold separately. Real Flame® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 12" round stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, storage cover, AAA battery, tank seat, 8' LP hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit with 10' NG hose and quick connect socket
- Coordinates with theSedona propane tank cover (11815-BF), Sedona square fire pit storage cover (A11811),
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 7 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight with standard curbside delivery
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 39 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 38.25"L x 38.25"W x 15.5"H; 146 lbs
- Burn area: 22.5"L x 22.5"W x 2"H
- Round burner tube: 12" Diameter
- Shipping: 42”L x 42”W x 22.5”H; 201 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Sedona 66" Rectangle Propane or Natural Gas Fire Pit TableAs low as $1,266.00 Regular Price $2,110.00
- Emerson Grand Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,154.00 Regular Price $1,357.00
- Hollis Electric FireplaceAs low as $848.00 Regular Price $998.00
- Valmont Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,117.00 Regular Price $1,397.00