Mila Propane Fire Pit Table
Instantly improve your backyard or patio with the Mila rectangle propane fire table. This steel fire pit has a fresh, contemporary style and is the ideal centerpiece for outdoor entertaining or relaxation. Durable and built to last, this modern fire table features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock, storage cover and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 50,000 BTUs of heat, this propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Real Flame® conversion kit (not included). When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the burner lid. Complete the look with a matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table, sold separately. Real Flame gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 28" linear stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, touch up paint, AA battery, tank seat and 9' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the Real Flame T0025 propane tank cover (T0025-WSLT)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame conversion kit G0002-09 (sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via small parcel
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 22 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 48"L x 15"W x 13.5"H; 65 lbs
- Burn area: 39.75"L x 7"W x 3"H
- Linear burner tube: 28" L
- Shipping: 52"L x 18"W x 16"H; 80 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Baltic Outdoor Chair Set With CushionsAs low as $378.00 Regular Price $630.00
- Baltic Outdoor Couch With CushionsAs low as $456.00 Regular Price $760.00
- Baltic Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsAs low as $303.00 Regular Price $505.00
- Baltic Outdoor End Table SetAs low as $146.00 Regular Price $244.00
- Monte Vista Landscape Electric TV StandSpecial Price $2,176.00 Regular Price $2,559.00