Ventura Rectangle LP Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit
Create a vibrant and welcoming outdoor space with the Ventura Propane Rectangle Fire Table. This fire feature has a generous table top with a substantial base that is large enough to house the required propane tank. When not in use, it can be transformed into a useful outdoor coffee table with the include matching burner lid. Protective vinyl storage cover and natural gas conversion kit are also included. Available in a glacier gray or Kodiak brown finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, linear stainless steel burner, burner lid, brown lava rock, tank seat, vinyl storage cover, 8' LP hose and regulator, and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket
- Requires a 20 lb propane tank, not included
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 9 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, approx. 12 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 49.63"L x 32"W x 24"H; 151 lbs
- Burn area: 26.5”L X 6”W X 1.94”H
- Linear burner tube: 31"L
- Shipping: 54”L x 39”W x 31.25”H; 237 lb
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.