Lanesboro LP Fire table with NG Conversion Kit
Out of Stock: estimated in stock date 08/24/20
The Lanesboro Propane Fire Table is made of steel and has a sleek, modern style that lends itself to business, restaurant, or spacious residential settings. This fire feature includes a reliable push button ignition, protective vinyl storage cover and a natural gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in a dark gray finish.
48"L x 15" W x 15"H; 52lbs
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs.
- Battery operated, push button ignition.
- Constructed of powder-coated steel.
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, tank seat, 8' LP hose and regulator,
vinyl storage cover, and a natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket.
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 6 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting).
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Assembly required.
Prices include shipping and tax.