Lanesboro LP Fire table with NG Conversion Kit
The Lanesboro Propane Fire Table is made of steel and has a sleek, modern style that lends itself to business, restaurant, or spacious residential settings. This fire feature includes a reliable push button ignition, protective vinyl storage cover and a natural gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in a dark gray finish.
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Constructed of powder-coated steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, tank seat, 8' LP hose and regulator, vinyl storage cover, and a natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 6 hours (high setting) - 20 hours (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, approx. 20 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 48"L x 15"W x 15"H; 52 lbs
- Burn area: 42”L X 9”W X 1.70”H
- Linear burner tube: 26"L
- Shipping: 52”L x 19”W x 22.5”H, 93 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.