Forest Ridge Propane or Natural Gas Fire Pit Table With Hidden Propane Tank
The Forest Ridge gas fire table has the warm, welcoming appeal of reclaimed wood but is made of a lightweight, concrete-like material (MGO), which means less upkeep for you. This fire pit has a base that is large enough to hold and hide the required propane tank, so you can maintain a clean, sleek look without an exposed hose or gas source. Features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock, storage cover, propane hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit are included. Providing 50,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using the conversion kit. Real Flame® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 15" round stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, storage cover, tank seat, 8' LP hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit with 10' NG hose and quick connect socket
- Requires a 20 lb propane tank, not included
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) sits inside table
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 9 hours (high setting) - 26 hours (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 31 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 42"L x 42"W x 23.5"H; 173 lbs
- Burn area: 20”L X 20”W X 2”H
- Round burner tube: 15"Diameter
- Shipping:47”L x 47”W x 32”H; 241 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Fresno Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,145.00 Regular Price $1,347.00
- Calvin Outdoor Chair SetAs low as $392.00 Regular Price $460.00
- Calvin Outdoor Rocking LoveseatAs low as $406.00 Regular Price $812.00
- Churchill Corner Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,043.00 Regular Price $1,342.00
- Beau Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,076.00 Regular Price $1,266.00