38" GFRC Fire Bowl
Crafted in the USA with glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this fire bowl has a timeless, stylish silhouette and a rustic finish, with a brass burner system that produces rich and inviting flames. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in either propane or natural gas, in a carbon or flint finish.
ONLINE SPECIAL: $2,682.00
Prices do not include shipping.
**Due to current shipping restrictions and limitations because of COVID-19, please call our
customer service team to request a freight quote and place an order.**
38"L x 38" W x 14"H; 225lbs
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs.
- Kev valve and match ignition.
- Constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame.
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, brass burner, black lava rock, polyester storage cover,
and 10' LP hose with regulator and tank seat or 10' NG hose with quick connect socket.
- Propane option: required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table.
- Once purchased, unit cannot be converted to a different type of gas.
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 7.3 hours (high setting) - 22 hours (low setting).
- Burn area dimensions: 32"diameter x 3.75"H.
- Burner tube dimensions: 16.15"L x 11.71"W with 8 jets.
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on internal components, limited
lifetime warranty on brass burner system.
- Ships via freight truck.
Prices include shipping and tax.