Nicolet Fire Pit Table With Hidden Propane Tank
Available at select retail stores. Please contact our customer service department for more information.
Made in the USA by our skilled team of artisans, the Nicolet 72" rectangle propane fire table has a stylish, modern design and a generous tabletop. With the ability to conceal a propane tank in the base of this fire table, you can maintain a sleek appearance with no exposed hose or gas source. This aluminum fire table features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock, storage cover and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 65,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Jensen Company® conversion kit (sold separately) . When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the included matching burner lid. Jensen Company gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of aluminum with a glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) tabletop
- Includes fire table, stainless steel burner, matching burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, AA battery and 8' LP hose with regulator
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) sits inside table
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 6.5 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with conversion kit U0002-07 (sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on burner
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 33 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 72"L x 34"W x 22"H; 260 lbs
- Burn area: 34"L x 12.5"W x 3.5"H
- Linear burner tube: 28"L
- Shipping: 76”L x 42”W x 29.5”H; 370 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Calvin Outdoor Rocking LoveseatAs low as $406.00 Regular Price $812.00
- Calvin Outdoor Rocking Chair SetSpecial Price $440.00 Regular Price $517.00
- Calvin Outdoor End Table SetAs low as $217.00 Regular Price $434.00
- Aegean Outdoor Chair With CushionsSpecial Price $291.00 Regular Price $364.00
- Aegean Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsSpecial Price $431.00 Regular Price $539.00
- Aegean Outdoor Three Seat SofaSpecial Price $600.00 Regular Price $750.00
- La Sal 22" Lantern with Flameless CandleSpecial Price $185.00 Regular Price $370.00
- Redvale 24" Lantern with Flameless CandleSpecial Price $137.00 Regular Price $274.00