Geneva 60" Rectangle Fire Pit Table With Hidden Propane Tank
The Geneva 60" rectangle propane fire table has a smart, streamlined design with a generous tabletop. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of durable reinforced concrete (GFRC), there is room within the fire table's base to conceal the propane tank. This means you can maintain a clean, sleek look without an exposed hose or gas source. Features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock, storage cover, empty 11 lb propane tank and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 65,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Jensen Company® conversion kit (sold separately).
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes fire table with leveling feet and stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, storage cover, empty 11 lb propane tank, tank seat, AA battery and 8'LP hose with regulator
- Required 11 lb propane tank (included) sits inside fire table
- Burn time for 11 lb propane tank is 3.25 hrs (high setting) - 10 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with conversion kit U0002-07 (sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- ETL certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on burner
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 46 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 59.5"L x 44.5"W x 20.5"H; 433 lbs
- Burn area: 32.5"L x 18"W x 3"H
- Linear burner tube: 28"L
- Shipping: 66”L x 50”W x 28”H; 600 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Ortun Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsSpecial Price $548.00 Regular Price $685.00
- Ortun Outdoor Couch with CushionsSpecial Price $708.00 Regular Price $885.00
- Ortun Outdoor Chair With CushionsSpecial Price $325.00 Regular Price $407.00
- Bernice Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,310.00 Regular Price $1,542.00
- Manus Grand Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,211.00 Regular Price $1,424.00
- Penrose Slim Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $590.00 Regular Price $693.00
- Ashton Grand Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,558.00 Regular Price $1,833.00