Ephraim Fire Pit Table With Hidden Propane Tank
The Ephraim 56" rectangle propane fire table has a sculpted, modern design with a rustic finish and features a premium brass burner system that provides 60,000 BTUs of heat. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of durable, reinforced concrete (GFRC), there is room within the fire table's base to conceal the propane tank. This means you can maintain a clean, sleek look without an exposed hose or gas source. Gas fire pit table, burner, burner lid, lava rock, storage cover, empty 11 lb propane tank and propane hose with regulator are included. The flame height is adjustable. When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the included matching burner lid. Jensen Company® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes fire table with leveling feet and brass burner, matching burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, empty 11 lb propane tank, tank seat, AA battery and 8'LP hose with regulator
- Required 11 lb propane tank (included) sits inside fire table
- Burn time for 11 lb propane tank is 4 hrs (high setting) - 11 hrs (low setting)
- Unit cannot be converted to a different type of gas
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- ETL certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on internal components, limited lifetime warranty on brass burner system
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight with standard curbside delivery
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 31 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 56"L x 30"W x 19"H; 306 lbs
- Burn area: 27.5"L x 14.75"W x 3"H
- Linear burner tube: 17.5"L
- Shipping: 64”L x 35”W x 26”H; 430 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Norwell Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,230.00 Regular Price $1,447.00
- Tejon Slim Electric FireplaceAs low as $678.00 Regular Price $798.00
- Cravenhall Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,346.00 Regular Price $1,583.00
- Eliot Grand Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,365.00 Regular Price $1,607.00
- Deland Grand Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,681.00 Regular Price $1,978.00
- Kennedy Grand Corner Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,251.00 Regular Price $1,471.00