Coden 58" Rectangle Fire Pit Table With Hidden Propane Tank
Available at select retail stores. Please contact our customer service department for more information.
Made in the USA by our skilled team of artisans, the Coden 58" rectangle propane fire table has refined, minimalistic design. With the ability to conceal a propane tank in the base of this fire table, you can maintain a sleek appearance with no exposed hose or gas source. This modern aluminum fire table features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock, storage cover and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 40,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Jensen Company® conversion kit (sold separately). When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the included matching burner lid. Jensen Company gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Handmade in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of ultra-durable, powder coated lightweight aluminum
- Includes fire table with leveling feet and access door, stainless steel burner, matching burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, AA battery and 8' LP hose with regulator
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) sits inside table base
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 6.5 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with conversion kit U0002-07(sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on burner
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight with standard curbside delivery
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 44 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 58"L x 28"W x 20"H; 100 lbs
- Burn area: 34.5"L x 16.5"W x 4.25"H
- Linear burner tube: 28" L
- Shipping: 62”L x 33”W x 26”H; 180 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
Complete your outdoor space with coordinating furniture and accessoriesShop Furniture