La Valle 72" Rectangle Propane Fire Pit Table
Clean lines and a rustic finish give the La Valle 72" rectangle propane fire table an industrial edge while the low, modern profile suggests a sophisticated style. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of a lightweight, reinforced concrete (GFRC), this fire pit features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock, storage cover and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 120,000 BTUs of heat, this propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Jensen Company® conversion kit (not included). Complete the look with a matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table, sold separately. Jensen Company gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 120,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes fire table with stainless steel burner, lava rock filler, storage cover and 8' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the La Valle propane tank cover (1597)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 3.5 hrs (high setting) - 11 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with conversion kit U0002-08 (sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on burner
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 63 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 72"L x 28"W x 12"H; 320 lbs
- Burn area: 58"L x 14"W x 4"H
- Linear H shaped burner tube: 40"L
- Shipping: 78”L x 35”W x 19”H; 400 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Baltic Outdoor Chair Set With CushionsAs low as $378.00 Regular Price $630.00
- Baltic Outdoor Couch With CushionsAs low as $456.00 Regular Price $760.00
- Baltic Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsAs low as $303.00 Regular Price $505.00
- Baltic Outdoor End Table SetAs low as $146.00 Regular Price $244.00
- Whittier Grand Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,067.00 Regular Price $1,494.00