Keenan 52" Propane Fire Table
The Keenan Propane Fire Table has a sleek, industrial-modern design that works well in many types of settings. Lightweight with a generous table top and adjustable flame height, this fire table can add an element of welcoming warmth to outdoor restaurant seating, liven up an office courtyard, or help you create a backyard oasis. A stainless steel burner, lava rock filler and a protective storage cover are included. Available in a black finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of aluminum
- Includes fire bowl with adjustable leveling feet, stainless steel burner, red lava rock, tank seat and 10' LP hose with regulator
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame Conversion Kit G0002-09 (not included)
- Coordinates with Real Flame propane tank cover T0025-black
- Weather, UV and rust resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL
- Fire table: 52"L x 26"W x 14.5"H; 57 lbs
- Burn area: 28"L x 10"W x 3"H
- Linear burner tube: 23"L
- Shipping: 56.5”L x 34”W x 22.25”H; 110 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.