U0002-07 Natural Gas Conversion Kit
This natural gas conversion kit includes everything you need to convert the Jensen Company® Geneva 60” low rectangle fire table (1581LP) or the Coden 58" rectangle fire table (2050LP) from liquid propane to natural gas. Includes natural gas hose with quick connection socket, sleeve and orifice. This natural gas conversion kit is CSA certified and weather and rust resistant. Installation must be done by a certified natural gas technician. At Jensen Company, we are committed to providing beautifully designed, safe, high-quality indoor electric fireplaces, outdoor gas fire pits and accessories, and outdoor furniture.
- Compatible with the Geneva 60” low rectangle fire table (1581LP) and Coden 58" rectangle fire table (2050LP)
- Includes 8’ 3/8” natural gas hose, quick connect socket, #18 (4.29 mm) orifice, air mixer sleeve, conversion plaque and cable kit
- Must be installed by a certified natural gas technician
- See instruction manual for natural gas hose placement directions
- Rust and weather resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ships in one box via small parcel
- Kit: 96"L x 0.45"W x 0.45"H; 3 lbs
- Shipping: 10”L x 10“W x 3”H; 4 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Torrey Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,296.00 Regular Price $1,524.00
- Crawford Slim Electric FireplaceAs low as $763.00 Regular Price $898.00
- Tejon Slim Electric FireplaceAs low as $678.00 Regular Price $798.00
- Real Flame® 49" Wall-Mount or Recessed Electric Fireplace InsertSpecial Price $508.00 Regular Price $750.00
- Anika Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $849.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Morris Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,028.00 Regular Price $1,210.00
- Beau Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,076.00 Regular Price $1,266.00