Mila Propane Fire Table
Instantly improve your backyard or patio with the Mila propane fire table. This steel fire pit has a fresh, contemporary style and is the ideal centerpiece for outdoor entertaining or relaxation. When not in use, transform this fire table into a useful outdoor coffee table with the included matching burner lid. Available in a weathered slate finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner,
burner lid, lava rock filler, tank seat, storage cover, 9' LP hose with regulator and touch up paint
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame® conversion kit G0002-09 (not included)
- Coordinates with Real Flame® Propane Tank Cover (T0025-WSLT)
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 22 lbs is recommended
- Weather, UV and rust resistant
- CSA certified
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL
- Fire table: 48"L x 15"W x 13.5"H; 65 lbs with filler, 52 lbs without filler
- Burn area: 39.75"L x 7"W x 3"H
- Linear burner tube: 28" L
- Shipping: 52"L x 19"W x 21.5"H; 105 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Baltic Chair SetAs low as $630.00
- Baltic Three Seat SofaAs low as $760.00
- Baltic LoveseatAs low as $505.00
- Baltic End Table SetAs low as $244.00
Complete your outdoor space with coordinating furniture and accessoriesShop Furniture