Coden 58" Rectangle Propane Fire Table
Available at select retail stores. Please contact our customer service department for more information.
Made in the USA by our skilled team of artisans, the Coden 58" rectangle propane fire table has a refined, minimalistic design. With the ability to conceal a propane tank in the base of this fire table, you can maintain a sleek appearance with no exposed hose or gas source. When not in use, transform this outdoor fire pit into a functional outdoor coffee table using the matching burner lid. Available in a slate or charcoal finish.
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of ultra-durable, powder coated lightweight aluminum
- Includes fire table with access door and leveling feet, burner, burner lid, black lava rock filler, 8’ LP hose with regulator, protective cover and AA battery
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) sits inside table base
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 6.5 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame Conversion Kit U0002-07(not included)
- Weather, UV and rust resistant
- Features safety shut-off device
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on burner
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 44 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 58"L x 28"W x 20"H; 100 lbs
- Burn area: 34.5"L x 16.5"W x 4.25"H
- Linear burner tube: 28" L
- Shipping: 62”L x 33”W x 26”H; 180 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Calvin Two Seat RockerAs low as $406.00 Regular Price $812.00
- Calvin Rocker Chair Set$517.00
- Calvin End Table SetAs low as $217.00 Regular Price $434.00
- Norwood Chair SetSpecial Price $375.00 Regular Price $750.00
- Norwood Two Seat BenchSpecial Price $258.00 Regular Price $516.00
- Frederick Electric Fireplace Media CabinetAs low as $1,434.00
Complete your outdoor space with coordinating furniture and accessoriesShop Furniture