Aegean Round Propane/Natural Gas Fire Table
Make a stunning addition to your outdoor space with the clean, contemporary design of the Aegean round propane fire table. Low and linear, this steel fire pit has a light textured finish and features a reliable push button ignition. When not in use, transform this fire feature into a useful coffee table with the included matching lid. Available in a black, weathered slate or mist gray finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Constructed of powder-coated steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, round stainless steel burner, matching burner lid, lava rock filler, tank seat, storage cover, 8' LP hose with regulator, natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket, AA battery and instruction manual
- Pairs with the Real Flame T0025 Propane Tank Cover
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 35 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 36"L x 36"W x 15"H; 88 lbs with filler, 68 lbs without filler
- Burn area: 23.75" Diameter x 3.5"H
- Round burner tube: 15" Diameter
- Shipping: 42"L x 42"W x 23"H; 148 lb
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Tejon Slim Electric FireplaceAs low as $798.00
- Callaway Grand Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,450.00
- Aspen Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,083.00
- Ashley Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,017.00
- Fresno Electric Fireplace Media ConsoleAs low as $1,347.00
- Penrose Slim Electric Fireplace Media ConsoleAs low as $693.00
- Hollis Electric StoveAs low as $998.00