Riverside Large Oval LP Fire Bowl
Transform your outdoor space into a relaxing and inviting retreat with the natural finish and harmonious form of the Riverside Large Oval Propane Fire Bowl. Crafted from durable MGO, this substantial outdoor gas fire pit has a reliable electronic push button ignition and includes a stainless steel burner, gray pumice stone and a protective storage cover. Complete the look with a matching Real Flame tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in a Glacier Gray or Shale finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO
- Includes fire bowl with leveling feet, 28" linear stainless steel burner, gray pumice stone, tank seat, 10' LP hose with regulator and a vinyl storage cover
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Adjustable flame height
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame Conversion Kit G0002-11 (not included)
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- Fire table: 58"L x 32.25"W x 17.25"H; 105 lbs
- Burn area: 52"L x 26"W x 3.25"D
- Linear burner tube: 28"L
- Shipping: 70”L x 34.75”W x 25”H; 170 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.