38" GFRC Fire Bowl
Crafted in the USA with glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC), this fire bowl has a timeless, stylish silhouette and a rustic finish, with a brass burner system that produces rich and inviting flames. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in either propane or natural gas in a fog or shade finish.
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs
- Key valve and match-lit ignition
- Constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes fire table with brass burner, black lava rock filler, valve key, polyester storage cover, tank seat and 8' LP hose with regulator or 8' NG hose with quick connect socket
- Propane option: required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Once purchased, unit cannot be converted to a different type of gas
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 7 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on internal components, limited lifetime warranty on brass burner system
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, approx. 100 lbs is recommended
- Fire bowl: 38"L x 38"W x 14"H; 225 lbs
- Burn area: 32"Diameter x 3.75"H
- Burner tube: 16.15"L x 11.71"W with 8 jets
- Shipping: 48"L x 48"W x 23.75"H; 389 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.