Estes Square Natural Gas Fire Pit Table
Create your ideal outdoor gathering space with the stylish and versatile design of the Estes 40" square natural gas fire table. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of a lightweight, reinforced concrete (GFRC), this outdoor natural gas fire pit has a premium brass burner system that produces rich and inviting flames and provides 60,000 BTUs of heat. The flame height is adjustable. Gas fire pit table, burner, lava rock, storage cover and natural gas hose with quick connect socket are included. When not in use, protect the burner and transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the matching burner lid, sold separately. Jensen Company® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs
- Key valve and match-lit ignition
- Constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes fire table with brass burner, black lava rock fille, valve key, storage cover and 8' NG hose with quick connect socket
- Coordinates with the Estes square fire pit burner lid (138)
- Certified for use with professionally installed natural gas lines
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on internal components, limited lifetime warranty on brass burner system
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 45 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 40"L x 40"W x 19"H; 215 lbs
- Burn area: 24"L x 24"W x 3.5"H
- Burner tube: 16.25"L x 11.75"W with 8 jets
- Shipping: 48"L x 48"W x 25.5"H; 350 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Corretto 72" Wall-Mount Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $610.00 Regular Price $718.00
- Tejon Slim Electric FireplaceAs low as $678.00 Regular Price $798.00
- Lynette Corner Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,066.00 Regular Price $1,254.00
- Norwell Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,230.00 Regular Price $1,447.00
- Monte Vista Landscape Electric TV StandSpecial Price $2,176.00 Regular Price $2,559.00
- Cravenhall Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,346.00 Regular Price $1,583.00
- Benjamin Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,330.00 Regular Price $1,565.00