Carson 38" Propane Fire Pit Bowl
The Carson fire bowl has an elegant shape with a rustic finish that fits well into many settings. Liven up your backyard, elevate outdoor restaurant seating or create a welcoming pool side patio centered around this versatile round fire pit. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of a lightweight, reinforced concrete (GFRC), this outdoor propane fire pit has a premium brass burner system that produces rich and inviting flames and provides 120,000 BTUs of heat. Features adjustable flame height and reliable push-button ignition. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, burner, lava rock, storage cover, lifting strap and propane hose with regulator are included. Complete the look with a matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table, sold separately. Jensen Company® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Handmade in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 120,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes fire pit with leveling feet and brass burner, lava rock filler, AA battery, storage cover, lifting strap, tank seat and 8' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the carson propane tank cover (1597)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire bowl
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 3.5 hrs (high setting) - 7 hrs (low setting)
- Once purchased, unit cannot be converted to a different type of gas
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on internal components, limited lifetime warranty on brass burner system
- No assembly required
- Ships on one pallet via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 76 lbs is recommended
- Fire bowl: 38"L x 38"W x 14.5"H; 277 lbs
- Burn area: 35"L x 35"W x 3.25"H
- H burner tube: 18"L x 16"W
- Shippping: 48”L x 48”W x 24”H; 375 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Calvin Outdoor Rocking LoveseatAs low as $406.00 Regular Price $812.00
- Calvin Outdoor Rocking Chair SetSpecial Price $440.00 Regular Price $517.00
- Calvin Outdoor End Table SetAs low as $217.00 Regular Price $434.00
- Sonia Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,445.00 Regular Price $1,700.00
- Norwell Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,230.00 Regular Price $1,447.00
- Benjamin Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,330.00 Regular Price $1,565.00
- Manus Grand Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,211.00 Regular Price $1,424.00