Carson 38" Natural Gas Fire Pit Bowl
The Carson 38" natural gas fire bowl has an elegant shape with a rustic finish that works well in many settings. Liven up your backyard, upgrade outdoor restaurant seating, or create a welcoming pool side patio centered around this versatile round fire pit. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of a lightweight, reinforced concrete (GFRC), this outdoor propane fire pit features a premium brass burner system that provides 85,000 BTUs of heat, adjustable flame height and reliable push-button ignition. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, burner, lava rock, natural gas hose with quick connect socket, tank seat, lifting strap and storage cover are included. Jensen Company® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Handmade in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 85,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes fire pit with leveling feet and brass burner, black lava rock filler, AA battery, storage cover, lifting strap and 8' NG hose with quick connect socket
- Certified for use with professionally installed natural gas lines
- Once purchased, unit cannot be converted to a different type of gas
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on internal components, limited lifetime warranty on brass burner system
- Basic assembly required
- Ships on one pallet via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 76 lbs is recommended
- Fire bowl: 38"L x 38"W x 14.5"H; 277 lbs
- Burn area: 35"L x 35"W x 3.25"H
- H burner tube: 18"L x 16"W
- Shippping: 48”L x 48”W x 24”H; 375 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
You Might Also Like
- Ortun Outdoor Couch with CushionsSpecial Price $708.00 Regular Price $885.00
- Ortun Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsSpecial Price $548.00 Regular Price $685.00
- Ortun Outdoor Chair With CushionsSpecial Price $325.00 Regular Price $407.00
- Aegean Outdoor Chair With CushionsSpecial Price $291.00 Regular Price $364.00
- Aegean Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsSpecial Price $431.00 Regular Price $539.00
- Aegean Outdoor Three Seat SofaSpecial Price $600.00 Regular Price $750.00