Baltic Rectangle Propane Fire Table
Define your outdoor space with the striking design and timeless style of the Baltic Rectangle Fire Table. When not in use, transform this fire table into a convenient outdoor coffee table with the included matching burner lid. Available in propane with a glacier gray finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 28.5" linear stainless steel burner, matching burner lid, lava rock filler, vinyl storage cover, hose guide and 10’ LP hose with regulator and tank seat
- Propane option: required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb tank is 8 hours (high setting) - 26 hours (low setting)Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- Adjustable flame height
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, approx. 75 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 50.5"L x 32.25"W x 15.75"H; 138 lbs
- Burn area: 36"L x 17.75"W x 2.25"H
- Linear burner tube: 28.5"L
- Shipping: 54”L x 39”W x 23”H; 210 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.