Monroe 56" Rectangle Propane Fire Table
Clean lines and a rustic finish give the Monroe Fire Table an industrial edge while the low, modern profile suggests a sophisticated style. Featuring an efficient burner system that produces full, rich flames, this propane fire table can be converted to natural gas with a conversion kit that is sold separately. Available in a flint or carbon color.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Includes fire table with burner, lava rock filler, protective storage cover and 9' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the Marshfield Propane Tank Cover (1585)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 6.5 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with conversion kit, sold separately (U0002-04)
- Heat, weather and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on burner
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 44 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 56.5"L x 28.5"W x 12.75"H; 280 lbs
- Burn area: 41.5"L x 13.5"W x 4"H
- Linear H shaped burner tube: 30"L
- Shipping: 64”L x 35”W x 19”H; 350 lbs
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.