Real Flame® Gel Fuel - 12 Pack
Real Flame® is the leading brand of the gel fuel market. Lasting up to three hours, each can creates bright orange flames that crackle just like a real fire. Best of all, Real Flame Gel Fuel is an environmentally preferable, clean-burning gel that doesn’t leave any messy soot, smoke or ash behind.
- Made in the USA
- 12 (13 oz) cans per case
- Made from gelled isopropyl alcohol
- Each can burns from 2.5 to 3 hours
- Up to 3000 BTUs of heat per can
- For use in Real Flame approved indoor or outdoor fireplaces only
- Ships in one box via small parcel
- Contact us about local pick up
- Gel fuel: each 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 4"H; 0.75 lbs
- Shipping: 14"L x 8.5"W x 4.25"H; 13 lbs
We no longer make or sell our gel fuel fireplaces, but due to high demand from existing customers we are selling the Real Flame® Gel Fuel cans on this website. Real Flame® Gel Fuel is an isopropyl based fuel that is engineered and designed exclusively for use in Real Flame fireplaces. The fuel burns for approximately 2.5 to 3 hours without ash or smoke. While odorless for most of the burn, just like wood or manufactured log fires, there will be a slight odor at the end due to the composition of the fuel. You may burn one to three cans in your indoor fireplace at a time. While our fireplaces are not designed as a heating source, the heat produced when burning three cans can raise the temperature in a small room by 10°F.