Torrey Landscape Electric Fireplace
Out of Stock: bone, dark walnut- estimated in stock date 06/26/20
The Torrey has a rich, built-in appearance with sliding top panels and hinged panels on each column that open to reveal adjustable shelving. Part of The Real Flame Landscape Series, this widescreen infrared electric firebox is 15" wider than our standard firebox and mimics the look of real fire, but does not require a chimney or vents. Features include infrared LED technology, sleek touch controls, and dynamic glowing embers. Available in a bone or dark walnut finish.
60.125"L x 13" W x 33.625"H; 137lbs
- Heat output: 5,000 BTUs.
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1,500W, 12.5 amps.
- Constructed of solid wood, veneered MDF and powder coated steel.
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 71, 75, 78, 82, 86, 99 °F (22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 60 °C).
- Provides supplemental heat for rooms up to 1,000 sq ft.
- Thermostat turns off when desired temperature is reached.
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round.
- Multiple flame colors: orange, red-orange, white, blue, blue-white, and multicolor.
- Five flame brightness levels.
- Various timer intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 9 hours.
- Includes mantel, electric firebox, remote control, hardware and 6' power cord with lay flat plug.
- Firebox dimensions: 39.125”L x 5.625”W x 18.5”H.
- Fireplace supports up to 30 lbs. Do not place a TV directly on the mantel.
- Plugs into a standard outlet.
- Thermal overload protection.
- CSA and FCC certified.
- 1 year limited warranty on electric firebox and mantel.
- Assembly required.
- Ships via small parcel.