Real Flame® Gel Fuel - 12 Pack
Real Flame® gel fuel is a convenient and environmentally-preferable substitute for wood burning. Lasting up to three hours, each can contains a premium formula that when lit creates beautiful, bright orange flickering flames that crackle just like a real fire. This gel fuel is a clean-burning fuel that does not leave any messy soot, smoke or ash behind. Real Flame is the leading brand in the gel fuel market and we are committed to providing beautifully designed, safe, high-quality indoor electric fireplaces, outdoor gas fire pits and accessories.
- Crackles and pops like a real wood burning fire
- Made in the USA
- Environmentally friendly and clean burning
- 12 (13 oz) cans per case
- Made from gelled isopropyl alcohol
- Each can burns from 2.5 to 3 hours
- Up to 3,000 BTUs of heat per can
- For use in Real Flame approved indoor or outdoor fireplaces only
- 90 day limited warranty
- Ships in one box via small parcel
- Contact us about local pick up
- Gel fuel: each 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 4"H; 0.75 lbs
- Shipping: 10.5"L x 8.5"W x 7"H; 15 lbs
We no longer make or sell our gel fuel fireplaces, but due to high demand from existing customers we are selling the Real Flame® Gel Fuel cans on this website. Real Flame® Gel Fuel is an isopropyl based fuel that is engineered and designed exclusively for use in Real Flame fireplaces. The fuel burns for approximately 2.5 to 3 hours without ash or smoke. While odorless for most of the burn, just like wood or manufactured log fires, there will be a slight odor at the end due to the composition of the fuel. You may burn one to three cans in your indoor fireplace at a time. While our fireplaces are not designed as a heating source, the heat produced when burning three cans can raise the temperature in a small room by 10°F.