Ventura Rectangle Propane or Natural Gas Fire Pit Table
Create a vibrant and welcoming outdoor space with the Ventura rectangle gas fire table. This fire pit has a generous tabletop with a substantial base that is large enough to hold and hide the required propane tank. This means you can maintain a clean, sleek look without an exposed hose or gas source. Features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock, storage cover, propane hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit are included. Providing 50,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using the conversion kit. When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the burner lid. Real Flame® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 31" linear stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, tank seat and 8' LP hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket
- Coordinates with Ventura rectangle fire pit storage cover (A9640)
- Requires a 20 lb propane tank, not included
- Propane tank sits within the base of this table
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 14.5 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 12 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 49.75"L x 32"W x 24"H; 151 lbs
- Burn area: 26.5”L X 6”W X 2”H
- Linear burner tube: 31"L
- Shipping: 54”L x 39”W x 31.25”H; 237 lb
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Baltic Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsAs low as $303.00 Regular Price $505.00
- Baltic Outdoor Chair Set With CushionsAs low as $378.00 Regular Price $630.00
- Hollis Electric FireplaceAs low as $998.00
- Baltic Outdoor End Table SetAs low as $146.00 Regular Price $244.00
- Baltic Outdoor Couch With CushionsAs low as $456.00 Regular Price $760.00