Ortun Propane Fire Table
The Ortun rectangle propane fire table offers a fresh take on modern farmhouse style and a narrow width makes it ideal for smaller spaces like patios, decks or courtyards. Durable and built to last, this fire table features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock, storage cover and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 50,000 BTUs of heat, this propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Real Flame® conversion kit, sold separately. When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the burner lid. Complete your outdoor patio set with the Ortun outdoor chair, loveseat, sofa and propane tank cover that doubles as a side table. Real Flame gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Constructed of powder-coated steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 28" linear stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, AA battery, tank seat and 9' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the Ortun propane tank cover (370-GRY) and Ortun furniture collection
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with Real Flame® conversion kit G0002-09 (sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 21 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 49.75"L x 15.5"W x 13.75"H; 61 lbs
- Burn area dimensions: 39.75"L x 6.75"W x 2.75"H
- Linear burner tube: 28"L
- Shipping: 54”L x 18”W x 16”H; 72 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Penrose Slim Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $590.00 Regular Price $693.00
- Kipling Electric FireplaceAs low as $875.00 Regular Price $1,462.00
- Winterset Slim Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,226.00 Regular Price $1,442.00
- Calie Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,057.00 Regular Price $1,322.00
- Beau Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,076.00 Regular Price $1,266.00
- Benjamin Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,330.00 Regular Price $1,565.00
- Real Flame® 49" Wall-Mount or Recessed Electric Fireplace InsertSpecial Price $508.00 Regular Price $750.00
- Bernice Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,310.00 Regular Price $1,542.00