Baltic Rectangle Propane Fire Pit Table
Define your outdoor space with the striking design and timeless style of the Baltic rectangle propane fire table. Made of a lightweight, concrete-like material (MGO), this outdoor fire pit has a light textured finish that blends well with a variety of settings. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, lava rock, storage cover, burner lid and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 65,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the matching burner lid. Complete your patio set with the Baltic outdoor chair, loveseat, sofa, end table and propane tank cover. Real Flame® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 29" linear stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, hose guide, AA battery, tank seat and 10' LP hose with regulator
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb tank is 6.5 hours (high setting) - 20 hours (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight with standard curbside delivery
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, approx. 50 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 50.5"L x 32.25"W x 15.75"H; 138 lbs
- Burn area: 36"L x 17.75"W x 2.25"H
- Linear burner tube: 28.5"L
- Shipping: 54”L x 39”W x 23”H; 210 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Belford Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,012.00 Regular Price $1,265.00
- Marlowe Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,193.00 Regular Price $1,403.00
- Valmont Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,117.00 Regular Price $1,397.00
- Sonia Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,445.00 Regular Price $1,700.00
- Manus Grand Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,211.00 Regular Price $1,424.00
- Calie Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,057.00 Regular Price $1,322.00
- Silverton Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $849.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Callaway Grand Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,233.00 Regular Price $1,450.00
- Benjamin Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,330.00 Regular Price $1,565.00