Geneva Propane Tank Cover
Coordinating with the Geneva fire table collection, this square tank cover conceals a 20 lb propane tank and doubles as a convenient side table. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of a lightweight, reinforced concrete (GFRC), this modern propane tank cover comes fully assembled and can be used while the fire table is in use. Jensen Co® outdoor propane tank covers are weather, sun and rust resistant. At Jensen Company, we are committed to providing beautifully designed, safe, high-quality outdoor gas fire pits and fire tables.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane gas tank
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) and heavy gauge steel
- Includes tank cover with lid and tank seat with leveling feet
- Can be used to cover LP tank while fire table is in use
- Coordinates with the Geneva 60" rectangle fire tables (1581-LP) and Geneva 72" rectangle fire table (1582-LP)
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- 5 year limited warranty
- Tank cover: 17.25"L x 17.25"W x 19.75"H; 60 lbs
- Shipping: 28"L x 23.5"W x 23"H; 75 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.