Estes Rectangle Fire Pit Table With Hidden Propane Tank
Create your ideal outdoor gathering space with the stylish and versatile design of the Estes 60" rectangle propane fire table. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans and made of a lightweight, reinforced concrete (GFRC), there is room within the fire table's base to conceal the required 11 lb propane tank. This means you can maintain a clean, sleek look without an exposed hose or gas source. Featuring a premium brass burner system with adjustable flame height that produces rich and inviting flames and provides 60,000 BTUs of heat. Gas fire pit table, burner, lava rock, storage cover, propane hose with regulator and empty 11 lb propane tank are included. When not in use, protect the burner and transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the matching burner lid, sold separately. Jensen Company® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 60,000 BTUs
- Key valve and match-lit ignition
- Constructed of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes fire table with brass burner, black lava rock filler, valve key, storage cover, empty 11 lb propane tank, tank seat and 8' LP hose with regulator
- Coordinates with the Estes rectangle fire pit burner lid (139)
- Requires 11 lb propane tank
- Propane tank sits within the base of this table
- Burn time for 11 lb propane tank is 4 hrs (high setting) - 12 hrs (low setting)
- Once purchased, unit cannot be converted to a different type of gas
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 5 year limited warranty on body, 2 year limited warranty on internal components, limited lifetime warranty on brass burner system
- No assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 43 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 60"L x 30"W x 19"H; 252 lbs
- Burn area: 42"L x 13"W x 3.5"H
- Burner tube: 30"L with 15 jets
- Shipping: 63"L x 35"W x 26"H; 370 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Baltic Outdoor Loveseat With CushionsAs low as $303.00 Regular Price $505.00
- Baltic Outdoor Couch With CushionsAs low as $456.00 Regular Price $760.00
- Baltic Outdoor End Table SetAs low as $146.00 Regular Price $244.00
- Foster Electric Fireplace$658.00
- Torrey Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,372.00 Regular Price $1,524.00