Carson 48" Propane Fire Bowl
The Carson fire bowl has an elegant shape with a rustic finish that works well in many settings. Liven up your backyard, upgrade outdoor restaurant seating, or create a welcoming pool side patio centered around this versatile fire feature. Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled team of artisans, this fire pit features a reliable push button ignition and includes a storage cover.
- Heat output: 120,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) with steel inner frame
- Includes leveling feet and brass burner, lava rock filler, AA battery, storage cover, lifting strap, tank seat and 8' LP hose with regulator
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire bowl
- Once purchased, unit cannot be converted to a different type of gas
- Pairs with the Real Flame Carson propane tank cover (1597-CBNC)
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 3.5 hrs (high setting) - 7 hrs (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships on one pallet via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 125 lbs is recommended
- Fire bowl: 48"L x 48"W x 14.5"H; 382 lbs
- Burn area: 44.75"L x 44.75"W x 3.25"H
- H burner tube: 18"L x 16"W
- Shippping: 56”L x 56”W x 24.5”H; 525 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Aegean Outdoor Chair$364.00
- Aegean Outdoor Two Seat Sofa$539.00
- Aegean Outdoor Three Seat Sofa$750.00
- Norwood Chair SetSpecial Price $375.00 Regular Price $750.00
- Norwood Two Seat BenchSpecial Price $258.00 Regular Price $516.00
- Belford Electric Fireplace Media ConsoleAs low as $1,265.00
- Gunnison Grand Electric Fireplace$1,867.00
- Marlowe Electric Fireplace Media CabinetAs low as $1,403.00
- Kennedy Grand Corner Electric Fireplace$1,471.00
Complete your outdoor space with coordinating furniture and accessoriesShop Furniture