Foster Electric Stove
Designed to look like a built-in wood stove, the Foster Electric Stove mimics the look of a real fire, but does not require a chimney or vents and plugs into a standard outlet for convenient set up. The firebox is made of powder-coated steel and the body of the stove is constructed of thick plastic. The glass doors are framed in a mission style design, while the glass-paneled sides allow for maximum beauty and light distribution. Multiple heat settings, optional use of the chimney and a compact footprint make this fireplace ideal for smaller settings.
- Heat output: 4,700 BTUs
- Heating power: 120V/60Hz, 1400W, 11.7 amps
- Constructed of powder-coated steel, plastic, and tempered glass
- Includes fireplace, 4 legs, chimney, hardware and 5.5" power cord with lay-flat plug
- Adjustable thermostat settings: 68, 77, 86, 95°F (20, 25, 30, 35°C)
- Provides supplemental heat for up to 1,000 sq ft
- Thermostat turns off when desired temperature is reached
- Turn heat option off to enjoy heatless flames year-round
- Thermal overload protection
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Assembly required
- Ships in one box via small parcel
- Fireplace: 25"L x 15"W x 56.5"H (with chimeney); 42lbs
- Chimney: 24"
- Firebox: 20”L x 10”W x 16.25”H
- Shipping: Box 1: 36”L x 18.5”W x 32”H; 58 lbs
Real Flame® electric fireplaces mimic the look of a real fire but do not require a chimney or vents and plug into a standard three-prong outlet. After assembly, place your fireplace in the desired location, install the anti-topple device if required, plug into an outlet, and turn on the firebox by using the touch controls or remote control. The LED flames flicker realistically and the incorporated heater warms your room. The thermostat is adjustable so the heater can be turned off and you can enjoy the charm of a fire year-round. Customize your fireplace using the brightness settings, timer function and, in some models, flame color. Styles include traditional mantels, media cabinets and wall-mounted fireplaces.