Natural Gas Fireplaces

If the information in your instruction manuals are not followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result causing property damage personal injury or loss of life.

  • Installation and service must be performed by a licensed and qualified installer or service agency.
  • Improper Installation, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause injury or property damage.
  • Read the installation, operation and maintenance instructions thoroughly before installing or servicing this equipment.
  • Save your instructions for future reference. Make sure if you have someone assemble the fireplace that they give you the manual to read and save for future reference
  • Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance. This unit is not for use with propane. Use only with natural gas.
  • These appliances can produce carbon monoxide which has no odor. Using it in an enclosed space can kill you. Never use this appliance in an enclosed space such as a camper, tent, car or home.

If you smell gas:

1. Shut off gas to the appliance. 2. Extinguish any open flame.3. If odor continues, keep away from the appliance and immediately call your gas supplier or fire department.

These appliances can produce carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Using it in an enclosed space can kill you. Never use this appliance in an enclosed space such as a camper, tent, car or home.

There is more safety information located in your manual. Read and follow all instructions.