Berthoud Propane or Natural Gas Fire Pit Table
Instantly update your outdoor gathering space with the addition of the Berthoud gas fire table. Famed by a durable steel surround, the body of this fire table has the look of rustic stacked stone, but is made of a lightweight, concrete-like material (MGO). Features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table, stainless steel burner, burner lid, fire glass, storage cover, propane hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit are included. Providing 50,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using the conversion kit. When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the matching burner lid. Complete the look with a matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table, sold separately. Real Flame® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTU
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table, 20" linear stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, AAA battery, tank seat, 8' LP hose with regulator and natural gas conversion kit with 10' NG hose and quick connect socket
- Coordinates with T0025 propane tank cover (T0025-BK)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 9 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 17 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 48"L x 20"W x 14.5"H; 65 lbs
- Burn area: 31.75"L x 6.75"W x 1.5"H
- Linear burner tube: 20"L
- Shipping: 52”L x 19”W x 27.75”H; 109 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Fresno Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,145.00 Regular Price $1,347.00
- Crawford Slim Electric FireplaceAs low as $763.00 Regular Price $898.00
- Penrose Slim Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $590.00 Regular Price $693.00
- Anika Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $849.00 Regular Price $999.00
- Malie Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,157.00 Regular Price $1,360.00
- Bernice Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,310.00 Regular Price $1,542.00
- Shorewood Landscape Electric FireplaceSpecial Price $1,060.00 Regular Price $1,247.00