Sullivan Propane Fire Pit Table
A durable, steel frame gives the Sullivan rectangle propane fire table an industrial edge, while the tabletop, designed to look like reclaimed wood, but made of heat resistant MGO, evokes a rustic charm. This versatile fire pit can be transformed into a useful coffee table with the included lid, making it ideal for both backyard evening gatherings and quiet mornings at home. Features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock, storage cover and propane hose with regulator are included. Providing 50,000 BTUs of heat, this propane fire pit can be converted to natural gas by a certified natural gas technician using a Real Flame® conversion kit (not included). Complete the look with a matching propane tank cover that doubles as a side table, sold separately. Real Flame gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and powder-coated steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 23" stainless steel linear burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, tank seat and 10' LP hose and regulator
- Coordinates with Real Flame T0025 propane tank cover (T0025- WSLT)
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 8.5 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician using NG conversion kit G0002-09 (sold separately)
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA certified
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 21 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 48"L x 20"W x 15"H; 84 lbs
- Burn area: 33"L x 8"W x 2"D
- Linear burner tube: 23"L
- Shipping: 52”L x 23”W x 23”H; 120 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- Baltic Outdoor Chair Set With CushionsAs low as $378.00 Regular Price $630.00
- Baltic Outdoor Couch With CushionsAs low as $456.00 Regular Price $760.00
- Belford Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,012.00 Regular Price $1,265.00
- Redvale 24" Lantern with Flameless CandleSpecial Price $137.00 Regular Price $274.00
- Torrey Landscape Electric Fireplace TV StandSpecial Price $1,296.00 Regular Price $1,524.00