Baltic Rectangle Natural Gas Fire Pit Table
Define your outdoor space with the striking design and timeless style of the Baltic rectangle natural gas fire table. Made of a lightweight, concrete-like material (MGO), this outdoor fire pit has a light textured finish that blends well with a variety of settings. Gas fire pit table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock, storage cover and natural gas hose with quick connect socket are included. Providing 65,000 BTUs of heat, this outdoor natural gas fire pit features a reliable push-button ignition and has adjustable flame height. When not in use, transform this gas fireplace into a useful outdoor coffee table with the matching burner lid. Complete your outdoor patio set with the Baltic outdoor chair, loveseat, sofa and side table. Real Flame® gas fire pits are CSA certified and weather, sun and rust resistant.
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 29" linear stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler, storage cover, hose guide, AA battery and 10' NG hose with quick connect socket
- Certified for use with professionally installed natural gas lines
- Adjustable flame height
- Includes automatic safety shut off
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- Safe for use on a wooden deck
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, roughly 50 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 50.5"L x 32.5"W x 15.75"H; 138 lbs
- Burn area: 36"L x 17.75"W x 2.25"H
- Linear burner tube: 28.5"L
- Shipping: 54”L x 39”W x 23”H; 210 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.