Ledgestone Propane Tank Cover
Coordinating with the Ledgestone fire pit table, this propane tank cover conceals a 20 lb propane tank and doubles as a stylish side table. Made of a lightweight, concrete-like material (MGO), this tank cover has the inviting look of rustic stacked stone and comes fully assembled. It can be used when the fire table is in use. Real Flame® outdoor propane tank covers are weather, sun and rust resistant. At Real Flame Company, we are committed to providing beautifully designed, safe, high-quality indoor electric fireplaces, outdoor fire pits and accessories, and outdoor furniture.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane gas tank
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes tank cover and tank seat with leveling feet
- Can be used to cover LP tank while fire table is in use
- Coordinates with Real Flame® Ledgestone fire pit table (CT0003LP)
- Weather, sun and rust resistant
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ships in one box via small parcel
- Tank cover: 16”L x 16“W x 19.75”H; 33 lbs
- Shipping: 19”L x 19”W x 23”H; 39 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.
You Might Also Like
- La Sal 22" Lantern with Flameless CandleSpecial Price $185.00 Regular Price $370.00
- Calvin Outdoor Chair SetAs low as $460.00
- Calvin Outdoor LoveseatAs low as $362.00 Regular Price $724.00
- Ashley Electric FireplaceAs low as $1,017.00
- Calie Electric Fireplace TV StandAs low as $1,322.00
- Malie Landscape Electric Fireplace$1,360.00
- Kenai Slim Electric Fireplace TV Stand$1,485.00