Sedona 66" Rectangle LP Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit
Add a warm, welcoming focal point to your landscape with the Sedona Rectangle Fire Table. Crafted from fiber reinforced concrete, this table has the look of rugged stack stoned and natural flagstone allowing it to integrate well into a variety of outdoor settings. Includes a reliable push button ignition, protective vinyl storage cover and natural gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in gray and buff.
Buff out of stock. Estimated in stock date 1/31/21
66.25"L x 29.25" W x 15.25"H; 145lbs
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs.
- Battery operated, push button ignition.
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy gauge steel.
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, linear stainless steel burner, red lava rock, tank seat, 8' LP hose and
regulator, vinyl storage cover, and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket.
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 7 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting).
- Burn area dimensions: 46"L x 8.75"W x 2"H.
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
- Ships via freight truck.
Prices include shipping and tax.