Sedona 52" Rectangle LP Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit - gray
Out of Stock: estimated in stock date 07/31/20
Add a warm, welcoming focal point to your landscape with The Sedona Rectangle Fire Table. Crafted from fiber reinforced concrete, this table has the look of rugged stack stoned and natural flagstone allowing it to integrate well into a variety of outdoor settings. Includes a reliable push button ignition, protective vinyl storage cover, and natural gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your propane tank and doubles as a side table. Available in gray or buff.
Accessory options sold separately:
Sedona 52" Rectangle Fire Table Protective Cover
Sedona Tank Cover
Rubber Hose Cover
Fire Glass (Unit requires approximately 27 lbs of glass filler.)
52.25"L x 31.25" W x 15.25"H; 131lbs
- Heat output: 65,000 BTUs.
- Battery operated, push button ignition.
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy gauge steel.
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, 26" linear stainless steel burner, red lava rock, tank seat, vinyl storage
cover, 8' LP hose and regulator, and natural gas conversion kit with 10' hose and quick connect socket.
- Required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table.
- Can be converted to natural gas by a certified gas technician with included conversion kit.
- Burn time for 20 lb LP tank is 7 hrs (high setting) - 20 hrs (low setting).
- Burn area dimensions: 32"L x 11"W x 2"H.
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Assembly required.
- Ships via freight truck.
Prices include shipping and tax.