Farmhouse LP Fire Column
The Farmhouse Propane Fire Column has the rustic, charming look of wood grain, but is made of heat resistant fiber reinforced concrete. With a durable powder-coated steel table top and space within the base to conveniently house the required propane tank, this fire feature has many placement options. When not in use, protect the burner from the elements and debris with the steel lid or protective storage cover, both included.
19.5"L x 19.5" W x 25.5"H; 58lbs
- Heat output: 40,000 BTUs.
- Battery operated, push button ignition.
- Constructed of fiber reinforced concrete and heavy gauge powder-coated steel.
- Includes fire column with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, lava rock filler,
tank seat, LP hose and regulator, and vinyl storage cover.
- Requires a 20 lb propane tank, not included.
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 11 hours (high setting) - 33 hours (low setting).
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant.
- CSA certified.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Assembly required.
Prices include shipping and tax.