Baltic Square Fire Table
Define your outdoor space with the striking design and timeless style of the Baltic square fire table. When not in use, transform this fire table into a convenient outdoor coffee table with the included matching burner lid. Available in natural gas only in a glacier gray or Kodiak brown finish.
- Heat output: 50,000 BTUs
- Battery operated, push button ignition
- Made of cast MGO and steel
- Includes fire table with leveling feet, stainless steel burner, burner lid, red-brown lava rock, vinyl storage cover, 8' LP hose with regulator and tank seat or 10' NG hose with quick connect socket
- Propane option: required 20 lb propane tank (not included) must sit outside of fire table
- Burn time for 20 lb propane tank is 8.8 hrs (high setting) - 26 hrs (low setting)
- Weather, UV and rust-resistant
- CSA certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Basic assembly required
- Ships in one box via LTL freight
- If purchasing Real Flame fire glass, approx. 44 lbs is recommended
- Fire table: 36"L x 36"W x 15.5"H; 145 lbs
- Burn area: 23.75"L x 23.75"W x 4"H
- Circular burner tube: 15"Diameter
- Shipping: 39”L x 39”W x 22.5”H; 210 lbs
Real Flame® outdoor fire tables and bowls come with everything needed for standard installation and many of our units include a natural gas conversion kit so you can decide what type of fuel is right for you.
If opting for propane: Hook up the hose to the propane tank, turn on the propane tank at its source, and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial. Most of our fireplaces require a 20 lb liquid propane tank that sits outside the fire table; for those, take a look at our matching propane tank covers. Some of our chat and casual-height tables have the convenience of housing the required 11 or 20 lb liquid propane tank within the base of the fire table.
If opting for natural gas: Once installed by a certified gas technician, turn on the natural gas at its source and ignite the fire using the ignition button and dial.
For both propane and gas: If the fireplace is described as "push button ignition" then no external lighter is needed. If the fireplace is described as "match ignition" then you will need to use an external lighter to ignite.
We offer many different outdoor gas fireplace styles constructed in a range of materials.